“ Best pizza I’ve ever tasted ”
Review of Cheese and Tomatin

Cheese and Tomatin
Ranked #4 of 302 Restaurants in Inverness
Description: Showcasing Scotland's finest ingredients on traditional Neapolitan style wood fired pizza. All of our pizzas are created using our own sourdough, homemade Napoli sauce and fresh mozzarella.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m nearing the half century and in those 50 years I’ve eaten a lot of pizza! But the pizza produced by the staff at Cheese and Tomatin is just the best. The sour dough and toppings are awesome. The premises has been tastefully decorated with a lovely wood fired oven. A jewel in Inverness’ crown for sure! Keep doing what you’re doing.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with friends on Saturday night. Pizza was fantastic and the beer was good too. Would thoroughly recommend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The salad was v tasty, good quality ingredients. My husband had the Scotch pizza and I had the vegan one tonight - both delicious
The service was perfect too

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

our party of six enjoyed a delightful meal at this small, artisanal Neapolitan pizza establishment. We had the upstairs "living room" to ourselves where we shared several of the freshly baked pizzas as well as wonderfully fresh salad. Our hostess was very helpful and pleasant as we tried to decide how many and which pizzas to order. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the pizza was so good and definitely better than dominos, I'm going to choose it over dominos.
I would highly recommend it