We were lucky to get a twin room to stay in, Armadale is centrally located, the river Ness is nearby and across it is the old town of Inverness. We arrived in the morning and were provided with a great breakfast. Naim is very attentive and we were surprised that when we returned to Armadale in the evening he had taken our heavy luggage all the way to the top floor where the Twin Room is. At breakfast Naim and his wife were again attentive and kind. Our last day we had to get to the Bus station and Naim kindly took us there in his car. If I know anyone who wants to take a trip to the Highlands of Scotland I will tell them to check the Armadale for vacancies, it is really a fantastic place to stay in Inverness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Armadale Guest house was build in 1860. It is a family run business. We aim to provide a comfortable stay with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Armadale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Armadale Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Armadale Guest House Inverness, Scotland