“Lovely food & great service!”

Bella Italia Inverness
Ranked #25 of 267 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Bella Italia in Inverness boasts a prime city centre location close to the riverside and just moments away from Inverness Castle. The dining room is an inviting space decked out in Bella Italia's signature rustic style. Warm tones, tiled flooring and walls adorned with huge poster prints create a welcoming ambience. As for the food, the a la carte menu is wide and varied featuring a good selection of pizzas, pasta and grilled meat and fish. There is also a superb set menu where you could be tucking into an Italian salad for starters followed by crispy pancetta and mushroom penne pasta with an Italian wine sauce and rounded off with cream filled profiteroles with a hot chocolate sauce.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We visited Bella Italia last week, whilst visiting Inverness. We had a great time! From the moment we walked in the door, the service was excellent - we enjoyed our waiter as he was really friendly and very attentive. My husband 'built his own pizza' off the menu and I had the surf and turf they had to offer. The menu has a lot to offer and the prices are good. Our drinks were nice and they as well as the food came quick...even though the restaurant was pretty much full when we got there. Although we do not have any children, I could tell that families like going to this restaurant, it seems child friendly and the kids that left with their parents had some balloons in hand, which they must have received at the restaurant. We had a very good experience and will definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for good food with a good price.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We went in for a quick pizza but stayed for a bottle of wine and several courses. This was down to the atmosphere and better menu than expected. Will come again.

1  Thank Skytourist
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Pushing our buggy around Inverness centre, thinking on what to eat, we decided on Bella Italia. The place was very busy, and I was conscious that I had taken the buggy in. Before I could even say anything a Very friendly male member off staff said he was waiting an a table to be cleared for us as it had more space for a buggy. Worry over!
Served by Mhairi, who was very helpful too when our two year old spilt his water..!
Food was fab! Best burger I've had. My husband was very happy with his food too! Our two year old got food from kids deal menu. What a lovely place.

Only down side, toilets could do with a face lift? And background music was quite loud. Don't know if MY mother or father would manage to listen to any conversation at the table, as the background noise level was quite high, distracting. But saying that, neither of this negatives took away from how lovely all the staff were and food was scrumptious!

We WILL be back!

On saying that,

1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Very impressed with Bella italia in Inverness. We went with our children aged 1 and 5 and there was a great choice for them + they were given pencils and picture to colour to keep them amused. Staff were very welcoming and attentive and the food was great. Had 3 courses and all were very delicious. My daughter was over the moon he received on leaving. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Awesome food, I ate the lot of it! Wonderful staff and everything was just what I needed after walking 134kms! Highly recommend, tasty food, tasty cider, friendly staff!