“Excellent Cuisine and very friendly staff”
Review of Jaipur

Jaipur
Ranked #82 of 271 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2011

Ate here this week and was very impressed. I always eat out at Indian Restaurants when away on business and was highly impressed by Jaipur. I understand it has only recently opened and if my meal was anything to go by it has a great future. Staff very attentive without being intrusive, food full of flavour (although medium tohot is only just approaching medium in my book!), good sized portions and very fresh tasting. All in all an excellent experience - see you in 3 weeks when I am back in Inverness!

1  Thank CurrymonstersTbone

Reviewed November 22, 2010

Tried Jaipur after reading some favourable reviews.
Excellent food.
Great service too, with the waiter being very chatty and friendly.
Will certainly go back next time we're in Inverness.

Reviewed November 1, 2010

This was a great discovery for myself and my wife. The service was of a very high standard and friendly without being overbearing. The monkfish starter was a real highlight but all the dishes we ordered were of a very high standard.

Indian food is a real passion for me and I have eaten in a lot of Indian restaurants over the years and this was up there with the best of them

1  Thank MattScot
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Went to the Jaipur recently before going to the cinema, however we were running late so didnt know if we would have enough time for a meal. We took a chance and told the staff we were running late but was not hassle to them. Staff were great, took our order right away and food was out pretty quick. You would think it would have been a re-heat it was that quick but you just knew it was as fresh as could be. Chicken was so succulent, food piping hot and full of flavour. We will definately be making a another visit soon. Oh and we made the cinema in plenty of time!!

Reviewed September 16, 2010

One of the best Indian food you can have in Inverness...but surely not the best Indian food.
Staff is good compared to other Indian restaurants...
Food quality is decent, taste is fine ...
Try Utter Pradesh Masala ..its good