“I will say Ok”

Ranked #51 of 281 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We welcome you to Indian Ocean in Inverness, tempted by an unrivaled range of authentic & imaginative traditional indian foods. Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality & freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy cooking is that we try to minimize additives in our dishes. We never forget that without our customers, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible. So enjoy your meal & have a memorable experience.
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

On a Saturday night we were lucky to get a table booked for us with a short notice made us to think about the food.

Ordered the poppadoms with chutney which we couldn't find any fault. Was exactly right with no excess oil.

Kids liked very much.then starter

Tandoori chicken Tikka - this also we couldn't find any fault absolutely fine and good.

then mixed platter for one as we decided first to try.

Fish and chicken were good. Meat samosa was good.

Fish cakes was good.

I would say the starters were really good.

Coming to main course.
1.Special fried rice along with moglai chicken curry.
We asked to prepre mild as I was along with my two kids.

No taste at all. Just plain and again base was chicken Tikka as the main ingredient.

It was little sweet.

Then one bowl of special fried rice is good enough for 2 adults.
They should have informed that 1 should be sufficientwhen I ordered for 2 bowls as place to place the bowl size is different.

I was not satisfied.

2 . Plain Naan - thick and didn't quite enjoy.

3. Fish fingers and chips- was ordered for my 5 year old daughter and I could not comment as I didn't taste them.

Lastly dessert

Mango Kulfi and Kids Kwakka Icecream no one can find any fault.

Overall I would rate as average and not worth of money ~60£ I would say.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Had a nice takeaway from here curry , rice , pakoras, naan .
Easy to find in Inverness , not far from the railway station .

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal . The lamb melted in my mouth. Good portion sizes. Husband had the madras said it was delicious. Would recommend and go back on next visit to Inverness.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Would not recommend. I usually go to Rajah but saw this had a better grading on Trip Advisor but can only assume it's the staff who are putting on the reviews as this is not in the same league as the Rajah !!. It is just bland and tasteless and was cold when arrived but is getting two stars as it was at least edible.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service, great atmosphere! I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for an Indian in Inverness. Very central too!