“Excellent curry ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

Fabulous curries, especially the house specials. Setting ok, but more than made up for by the food. Would certainly recommend if staying in Inverness.

Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

We visited cinnamon knowing that it was buffet night on a Sunday. We were greeted pleasantly and were allowed to sit at our table even though one of our party was late. At no time were we ever made to feel rushed. Fantastic selection of food at the buffet allowing you to try things you might not usually order and everything was hot and fresh. Lovely options for dessert too! The only thing I would change was the lager and cider option of which there was only one of each and was bottles and not draught. Small I know but I do love a pint with a curry! Can't wait to go again.

1  Thank Giglipuff798
Reviewed September 6, 2015

I am reviewing this again as we went to the Sunday Buffet. I have to say it was very good, with lots of choices on offer, and I used the occasion to try things I often fancied from the menu, but didn't want to try something I wasn't sure about.
The restaurant was very busy, which gave a good atmosphere and vibe, we will definitely be back for the buffet again.
The only constructive criticism I would offer the management, is some sort of indication of the heat of the dishes would be very helpful, as you haven't got a clue of the heat in some of the dishes. I think the only one labelled was the vindaloo, which was excellent and hot as it was, you could still taste every ingredient.

1  Thank Kelpie48
Reviewed September 5, 2015

Outstanding exceptionally friendly service with excellent food! I always go on Sunday for the buffet .. The food is fresh hot and yummy .. If your taking children there's a selection of non Indian foods like chicken nuggets .. Croquettes chips etc .. There's ice cream fir after school if you can fit any in! Highly recommended

Reviewed September 3, 2015

Thanks to the Cinnamon team for the outstanding service and delicious dinner! The next time we are in Inverness, we will most certainly come again!