Cinnamon Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Relaxed service and good food at a very reasonable price.

1  Thank EdinbaneInn

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Always good service wether eating in or takeaway. They are always polite and helpful nothing is too much bother. Well worth a visit and one of the BEST if not THE best Indian Restaurants in Inverness.

1  Thank babe2u
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The food is always excellent and beautifully cooked. The staff are attentive and accomodating. The food tates proffessionally cooked.

1  Thank Thelma F
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I travel to Highlands very often due to my job and everytime i stay in Inverness i pay a visit to Cinnamon Restaurant.

I just couldnt believe some of the comments made about this place in Trip Advisor as i regularly come here and never been dissappointed. Seems like some of the tourists from United States or India expect British adopted Indian food has to be identical to what they get there.

At Cinnamon Restaurant you always get a good service with a good smile and the food is absolutely fantastic. Top Class. If you are around in Inverness you should definately consider. Its highly recommended.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

We visited Inverness last week and chose to eat at his restaurant having looked at tehse reviews.

My son is allergic to nuts so we asked our waiter to check if the Butter Chicken dish was suitable. After checking with the Chef, he told us the Chef had very kindly offered to make whichever dish he wanted without nuts. It was very reassuring for us to know that he could eat safely there and he thoroughly enjoyed his meal.

All the dishes we tried were superb and the Chicken Tikka was so tender and the best I have had anywhere else.

It was my father's first time at an Indian Restaurant and he was not looking forward to it as he is definitely a meat and 2 veg man and doesn't like spicy food. The waiter recommended the Lamb Bhuna and he really enjoyed it.

The service was second to none, the decor and ambience was very good and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

I will definitely be visiting this restaurant again when I next go to Inverness.