“fantastic meal”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Even though we were really tired after a 10 hour drive to Scotland, we were welcomed to the restaurant even though we had not booked. Food was hot and lots of it. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for good food and value for money.

5  Thank wendy24070

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I ate in this restaurant for three consecutive evenings. I found the food to be far better than most restaurants of this nature, the atmosphere to be very friendly, the staff was attentive all at modest prices. The outside appearance is very deceiving, I had three enjoyable meals here.

4  Thank ShenandoahVA
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place was very good for a bar supper, recommended by B/B owners nearby. I would advise booking.

4  Thank G50J
Reviewed May 25, 2014

me and my hubby go here every few months food is fab best in town lovely staff good prices for the load you get on your plate would defo give it a try

3  Thank Lauraandgavin
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The meal we had here was very good. The restaurant staff were also very polite and helpful. Unfortunately there is little ambience, so the building seems more like a cafe.

3  Thank Pam D