“Fab yet again”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Fab yet again”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My Fiance and I keep going back here as we cannot fault the food, service or atmosphere. I am astounded at one of the recent reviews when someone complained of bad service and greasy food!!! I have never known this to be the case at all.
We go here on a regular basis and if we have people over we always take them here too. We have never been let down in our expectations and we always receive fantastic service from cheerful, efficient friendly owners and staff.
The portions sizes are exceptionally good and the food is always fresh and of good quality. This visit I again had the salmon as I absolutely love it. My partner had the spicy meatballs which were on the special's board. He said they were fabulous too.
I will always recommend people try here as you will never leave hungry that's for sure.
Do go try it for yourself and if you want to get a more realistic overview of the place,I would certainly be more inclined to listen to the people who review a wide range of places on trip advisor.

Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What, £3.40? No way”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

After a lovely meal and a nice atmosphere, the bill was too much of a shock. A basic capuccino for £3.40 (and a simple tea for 2.40)? I love getting a local meal, but, sorry, guess I won't be back for a while with prices that ridiculous.

1 Thank disaPpointedz
“Unhappy”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Over priced , greasy food, had silverside on Sunday disgusting worst I have ever tasted, was in early pm service is awful

5 Thank Vince H
“Another excellent visit”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Another excellent meal at the Culloden Moor Inn, friendly staff, warm and welcoming. I would recommend a visit is you haven't tried it already. Well done to all the staff.

1 Thank startertoo
Scotland, United Kingdom
“CULLODEN MOOR INN”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Visited here for a birthday treat. The food was very good and the service speedy and friendly. The locals were jolly. We visited on a Sunday so I suspect it was busier than midweek. All very clean & well worth a visit or two.