“Great night out with live music”
Review of Hootananny

Hootananny
Ranked #3 of 18 Nightlife in Inverness
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I stopped in before Christmas. Great live big band that had everyone dancing and singing along. Very professional. Nice atmoshore with some Christmas jass music and snow falling outside. Would give then an excellent but drinks were a bit pricey - but I guess we were also paying for the band. Will be back the next time we are Inverness

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was up visiting family for the weekend. After a meal elsewhere we stopped by and were not dissapointed. The music was lively, and the floor bouncing. All ages were up doing the Gay Gordons and any other jig they could think of. Good atmosphere.

1  Thank Lorna F
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Saturday evening is the best time to visit. Shehaligan play foot tapping Scottish music with a twist. Good atmosphere Thai meals are available earlier in the evening - but you need to book early!!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I called in to listen to traditional music and we were not disappointed. Three musicians banging out music and songs one after the other! When one of the bar staff joined in for about 20 mins it really livened up! People of all ages there enjoying it and from all parts of the globe. Getting a seat can be tricky so get there early and enjoy to the full!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stopped in on a Friday night after enjoying dinner somewhere else. We caught part of the Scone Fairies show, which was quite enjoyable. Other members of our party seemed to enjoy their beer, but I can say the wine was not good. Recommend a stop in, enjoy the music and a beer, stay away from the cheap tasting wine.