“Great place to have lunch and then go sightseeing.”
Review of Ash

Ash
Ranked #197 of 267 Restaurants in Inverness
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Contemporary, new, cool cocktail bar and bistro, Ash, is a recent, and superb addition to the growing restaurant and dining out scene in Inverness. Ash Restaurant & Lounge Bar, a firm favourite with locals and visitors alike, is the ‘wide awake’ place to be! Enjoy a contemporary, fresh, yet classically styled dining room with Georgian influences, boasting a varied menu featuring many dishes inspired by traditional Scottish cuisine.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I quite liked this place.I and hubby had planned a whole day tour of Inverness and we had lunch at this place.While hubby ordered Tiger prawns and steak pie , I ordered Thai green chicken and sweet chilli chicken skewers. Both were good.The staff was prompt and cordial (I even asked for a spoon since the thai chicken had a lot of gravy with rice and they happily brought one for me). The ambience was sophisticated and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The food was excellent however on this visit we had 1 waitress who did not speak English or if she did it was very basic which meant she did not understand anything we asked her. I have eaten here many times when visiting Inverness and will return hopefully to a better waitress serving us.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

good meal in nice surroundings in inverness centre really nice soup thenhaggis tatties and neeps really well presented drink were resonably priced except for diet coke half pinnt of draught was nearly £3 other than that it was good value service was a bittoo rushed probably looking for a quick turnover at lunchtime

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Myself and a friend popped in for a glass of wine and a bite to eat.My glass of Pinot Noir was over priced at a staggering £8.75 a glass!I then ordered a minute steak sandwich which must have been cooked for one hour and a minute because I could not break the cheap cut of beef- down after chewing for ages it too was overpriced,I mentioned it to the waitress and she looked at me as if that was a regular complaint.Obviously I would not recommend this restaurant for food or drink.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Right next to the station and seems reasonably priced so the wife and I poped in for lunch. Quality was quite good and quantity was fine. Good enough for the price charged. No complaints. We enjoyed the service and ambience. Overall quite satisfied.