“Disgrace”

Ranked #189 of 262 Restaurants in Inverness
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Forst of all im not really one to complain but what a disgrace this restaurant is.service very poor,head waiter who spoke broken English was very rude.the food is a shambles.cold,rushed just thrown on a plate. Staffapart from 2 young girls just dodnt seem to b interested in our table at all.

1  Thank mcginley271

Reviewed December 3, 2013

4 of us went in at 1500 on a Monday and had the £6.95 option for 2 courses.
Was a little slow but food was of good quality and well presented. In fact was much better than expected for the price.

Mains ordered were Steak pie, 2 Chicken and mushroom, and a Thai green curry. No complaints from any of us and we would all return for the same again.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We decided to go to Ash for a nice meal out. We didnt feel welcome from the second we arrived. The waiter made no conversation with us. We ordered our meals and drinks and again no conversation was made. My partner ordered a steak medium. When it arrived my plate was pretty much dropped onto the table. My partners started on his meal but couldnt eat it as his medium steak was more raw than even blue. I am one to say if my meal isnt up to standard my partner is not. So we just shared mine. The couple sitting next to is was also heard commenting on the length of time they were left with menus. The manager on leaving Amanet i think his name was, was very nice and thanked us for our visit. This was the only good point.

1  Thank FafaMacleod
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We popped in here after shopping in the town centre. Chose this restaurant for affordable early dinner menu, don't be fooled the drinks are very expensive. My daughter orderded a plain prawn sandwich with chips and salad which would have been fine but it came toasted, which she hasn't asked for, so prawn marie rose sauce was all runny! I had the tomato soup to start it was awful probably powdered or very cheap tinned and watered down, I left most of it. Bread roll served with soup rock hard! Main was mushroom and sweetcorn risotto with I think possibly garlic bread? Risotto was actually fine and bread although not very garlicky and toasted solid was nice dipped in the risotto. Service was fine staff polite and friendly.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had lunch yet again and this was the final chance. The service was terrible, 75% of staff had poor English. The head waiter an Asian guy was clueless. My daughters food was sent back as it was burned to a crisp and smelled of burnt fat. To serve this to a table takes a very poor type of waiting staff. Over priced, cheap ingredients used and freezing cold inside the room.

Lovely Hotel, terrible restaurant. There is far better in Inverness, don't waste your money.

2  Thank justus132