“Amazing every time”

Cuisines: Scottish, Gastropub, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been here on many occasions, me and my partner both love it! we have a different starter each time (well i do) my partner always has the mussels and always states when ever he has them else where " they are not as good as the Dores inn" and we always both have the minute steak which is cooked to perfection and everything that comes with it. Staff are extreamly frendly each time and the service is brilliant :) Look forward to our next trip :)

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed next door in Cameron cottage (see http://www.lochnessselfcatering.co.uk/ )
Ate ate Dores Inn a couple of times, and loved everything about the place!
Excellent service, very friendly and attentive
Great atmosphere, warm and welcoming
Amazing food; the best macaroni cheese I've tasted since nanna used to make it when I was a little boy, fillet steak was tender and tasty and the mussels were the best I have tasted anywhere in the world!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We visited the Dores Inn again last May and found the food not to be as good as it once was. The mussels were fine but the scallops were nothing to write home about. The staff however were as friendly and helpful as on our previous visits.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

fantastic place to go for lunch. We had a wonderful meal and the atmosphere was great. I would highly suggest other people visiting!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Myself and my friend often stop here for a coffee after taking our dogs for a walk in Dores wood, its always warm and very welcoming especially on a cold day there's plenty places to park too its about 6 miles out of Inverness the views are fantastic well worth stopping for a lunch or dinner too