We stayed in flat 210 for two nights virtually above a popular pub. The flat was far too hot so we had to keep the windows open. The music from the pub didn't stop until 12.30 and the street cleaning started at 6 am. On the second night there was a street cleaner at 12.30 am plus! We hardly slept and would certainly not recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a riverside location in the city centre, Highland Apartments by Manlsey offer the ultimate in modern luxury and comfort, with lifts (elevators) to all floors, secure private parking and free wi-fi internet access. Top quality furnishings and fittings give a cool contemporary look with an unmatched level of design and workmanship. Most of the apartments have balconies overlooking the town or the river, with Inverness Castle in the background. Stunning views towards Loch Ness to the south and the mountains to the north and west. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Highland Apartments by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Apartments Hotel Inverness
- Highland Apartments By Mansley Inverness, Scotland