“Terrific experience - fabulous value”

Loch Ness by Jacobite
$31.02*
Loch Ness Sightseeing Cruise and Visit to Urquhart Castle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Water doesn't get much more mysterious than this 23 mile stretch running through the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland.There's no better way to experience Loch Ness than by boat. Jacobite's award winning tours and cruises get you onto the water and into the heart of this iconic landscape. This is a whole lot more than simply sight-seeing. We've been running trips on and around Loch Ness for over 30 years and most of us live here.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 20, 2009

We were a group of seven Canadian travellers, ranging from 16 yrs to 80 yrs, who thoroughly enjoyed our three hour Jacobite Cruise on Loch Ness. The tour director was extremely knowledgeable and personable. The boat was clean and the Ness Brew was delicious!! Thank you.

1  Thank TALYA50
Lindsay2009, Marketing Manager at Loch Ness by Jacobite, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2009

Hi
Thanks so much for the review you left us. Its great to know that all ages of people enjoy our cruises. I am also glad to hear that you sampled our Nessie beer and helped our charity fundraising at the same time!
We hope to see you back here again some time in the future. In the meantime do tell any of your friends or family that may be coming to Loch Ness about us.
Lindsay

Write a ReviewReviews (2,409)

Reviewed July 20, 2009

We took a 3hurs group and the driver was so nice. It was suitable for someone who only has short time to visit Loch Ness. To be honest, the weather is the key for Jacobite experience.

Hi
Thank you very much for writing a review on this site. I am pleased to hear that you read the other reviews and hope this helped make your mind up to come on a cruise with us.
Please do tell your friends and family about us if they are visiting Loch Ness.
Thanks

Reviewed July 11, 2009

The Temptation cruise includes a short ride on Loch Ness to Urquhart Castle and a short time to explore the castle grounds. For us, it was the perfect amount of time to spend on the Loch and still have time to do other things in the afternoon (although we would have like just a little more time to explore the castle). Our guide, Julian, was terrific and a lot of fun. The boat captain was knowledgeable and both were very helpful. Friendly and efficient, they went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed their tour and our visit to Scotland.

Lindsay2009, Marketing Manager at Loch Ness by Jacobite, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2009

Hi there
Thanks very much for writing this review of your trip with us. I am so glad that you had such an enjoyable experience. I hope you will tell all your friends and family about us should they come to visit Loch Ness.

Reviewed July 8, 2009

My tour with Jacobite on a Loch Ness boat trip and Castle Urquhart was well organised. It began with comfortable pick up transport with friendly and informative staff. The boat trip was amazing with great views and lots of information. The castle is fantastic and you could easily spend a couple of hours here. Its has a good visitor centre and tea room. Overall this was an efficiently run tour and fairly priced.

Hi Mark
Thanks so much for leaving us such a good review on this site. We really appreciate the feedback so that we know how we are doing.
I am really glad that you had such a great trip with us.

Reviewed July 8, 2009

We went on the two and a half hour tour and it was brilliant!!
Everyone was very helpfull.
I must mention our bus driver (George??) I had left my hand bag onboard the boat and only dicovered that it was missing when we got the exibition centre.....with kindness and an everending smile he managed to get it back to me....now thats what I call service!!! We were a bit late on our return journey and I made my apoligies to the rest of the travellers

Lindsay2009, Marketing Manager at Loch Ness by Jacobite, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2009

Hi Hazel
I am so glad to hear George managed to return your lost bag to you during your visit with us. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed the tour too. It is always great to get feedback from our customers to find out how we are doing, so thank you very much for writing this review.
I hope we see you back here again sometime in the future.