TripAdvisor

Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #32 of 37 Quick Bites in Inverness
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friendly quick service but I found the portion of chicken tiny but good . The frozen chips were tasteless . I remember when nando's first start there chips were great but I will not return as the tasteless chips ruined the whole meal for me

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

I am a regular customer of Nando’s throughout the UK and really enjoy the food. At a recent visit to the Inverness branch I was really disappointed with the service as the staff looked uninterested and I saw my food lying at the servery for nearly 10 minutes. When it arrived I said to the staff member that the food was cold and he just looked at me. I will not be back.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

A sad recurring theme in Nando's up and down the country seems to be chicken that is still uncooked in the middle and cold. We had five chicken meals here and two were cold. As in uncooked cold, not left on the counter too long cold. Staff members studiously ignored us so took the uncooked food to the chef directly. Big sigh, food thrown back on the grill. Giant sigh when told this wasn't acceptable then finally given a hot meal. No apologies no nothing. Glad we we're unlikely to be back.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

Stopped by Nandos for a quick tea as journeying from Inverness towards Aberdeen. Staff were quick to respond as I waited at the door. Showed me to a booth area to sit at. Checked I knew where to order my food. Food came quite quickly and staff checked to make sure everything was good. Think it would have been nice if staff smiled.

Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

We recently visited the Inverness Nando’s last minute on a Monday night not long before closing, we were met by the lovely robin who took our orders and made us feel very welcome, he was very polite and funny and definately deserves a mention as he was first class in regard to looking after us, even though it was nearly time to close, the food was lovely and we will definately return.