“Excellant and caring owner and porter.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Inverness
Fairfield Villa Guest House
Ranked #84 of 232 Inverness B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on thusday night and we were so very impressed with the welcome we got, quality of the bedrooms and the fabulous breakfast we had. Trevor my husband cycled on as part of his ride from Lands End to John o Groats with Peak Tours, and I was due to follow by car. Unfortunately I was taken ill and ended up in A & E Moira and Graham (porter) looked after me as if I was part of their family even though we had just met. I stayed another night to recover, which was a godsend. The care and concern they showed was fantastic as was their lovely B and B just a few minuets walk from the town, yet quiet, and beautifully kept. I can't thank them enough and would not hesitate to recommend Fairfield Villa to any one. Peak Tours the cycle company were also excellant for anyone thinking of trying the LA to JOG TRIP, well organised and very caring. Will definately stay again if we return to Inverness.

Room Tip: We had room 3 which was lovely. Had everything you would need and was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Villa Guest House

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stayed here over the past week for 4 nights and can thoroughly recommend it. It is very well located, just a short walk to the city center and the breakfast selection was wonderful. The cooked breakfast was huge and you get the option of cereal, fruit and yoghurt as well. The room I stayed in was very comfortable and the ensuite bathroom seemed to be fairly newly renovated. I had a tv with many freeview channels which was a pleasant surprise. Moira the owner is very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would mention is if you are arriving after 5pm at the airport the airport bus won't be running. The taxi fare was around GBP20.00, but if you arrive or depart in the daytime the bus runs every half hour and cost a fraction of the taxi fare. I got the bus back to the airport without any fuss. I would also like to mention for those on a budget there is a Indian/pizza place and Chinese takeaway within a few minutes walk of the b and b. There is also an off-licence (convenience store) within a block of the b and b.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We booked the rooms with a group of bikers for a stay in May 2011.
Moira was very friendly and helpful and made us a comfortable and pleasant stay in her guest house.
There was room enough to park the bikes at the house.
And she gave us many advices for places of interest and for the dinner.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The rooms' conditions are extremely good, new and comfy. Moira, the owner is friendly and helpful. We went there at the beginning of August, the weather is abit dodgy but the services from Moira just compensated it. Nothing much to comment about, just book it, stay it and I am sure you will like it. =)

From Shean & Family

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Fantastic B&B with a great welcome from the landlady, ever willing to dry wet cycling clothes at no additional cost, and a room to die for. Only 5 minutes walk to what was a surprisingly buzzing centre of Inverness. Thoroughly recommended

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Moira, the owner was so friendly and helpful, the single room was clean and well decorated. Massive selection of cereal, fruit and cooked breakfast in the morning. Great value for £30. I would stay here again if in Inverness

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Moria stood in waiting as we walked in for a mid-night check-in, thanks to delayed connections. There began my first tryst with B&Bs. I am thourougly impressed by the efficiency of this energetic & charming lady who runs the B&B. The cottage itself is exceptionally clean, very cosy and is close to local attractions. The daily breakfasts she served were delicious and customised to our liking. I look forward to spending more time at this B&B the next time I visit Scotland.

• Stayed: September 2011