“Outstanding service and location.”

and 1 more site!
Pitfaranne Guest House
Ranked #59 of 246 Inverness B&B and Inns
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Outstanding service and location.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Four of us stayed overnight on a business trip to Inverness. From the moment we arrived it felt like a home from home. Welcoming, clean and well located. Pearl couldn't be any more hospitable and there was no rush for us to leave the following morning. Highly recommend the Pitfaranne!

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank DMacritchie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Lisbon, Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I went to PitFaranne Guest House with my family: my daughter, my son and my husband and we were delighted with everything there! It' s very well located near the centre of Inverness,3 or 4 minutes WALKING, and a few miles driving from Loch Ness and other beautiful places in the Highlands!.
It's a wonderfully clean, tidy and lovely guest house and the owner, Pearl, is a wonderful person that really enjoys what she does: talking to guests, suggesting them palces to go, how to go, etc.
Everything there shows how important little detais are such as: your own pack of products for the bathroom, clean glasses, tea,coffee, hairdrier... and even a little chocolate on the top of your towels. Simply lovely!
We arrived unexpectedely during the night but we're welcomed and guided the best possible way!
We had also, included in the price,the opportunity to have a delicious and well prepared Scottish breakfast with everything that' s traditional: eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, etc...and the famous baked beans inside an adorable bowl with the form of a little heart! Besides this we had milk, tea, coffee, juices, cereals,yoghurts and everything you might think of! All served to us by Pearl with a smile in the dining-room,looking at Inverness and at the sky!
All rooms have en suite bathrooms,which is very important.
It was simply adorable! We all loved it! Thank you again,Pearl! Hope to see you soon!
Sofia and Family

Room Tip: No noise in any room.All rooms are good. Family rooms are great,2adults and 2 children very conforta...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Sofia V
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner visited pitfaranne guest house on 09/02/14 for 7 days.We were not disappointed with this guest house . Pearl the owner of pitfaranne greeted us and. Showed us to our room. Room was tidy, warm, comfortable beds and a lovely large walk in shower was there en suite . Pearl was very attentive to our needs through the week and was also a very engaging person.The cooked breakfast was wonderful every morning.No complaint from us both there.In a nutshell we will definitely come back again. Only gripe we had was that wi-fi connection was very weak but thats only gripe we had.Cant wait to go back.:-D

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jerseyscots
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

If you are going to visit this beautiful city , Pitfaranne Guest House is a perfect place to stay!
Just 5 min from the center , excellent room and very clean ,Pearl is an amazing person ,friendly and professional ,she made us feel special. Food is also excellent! I'm a chef and I can guarantee she is a great cooker !

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank alex f
scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

this b &b was 5 mins from town centre, lovely wee hoose great food an room was exellent,hospitality great very friendly. in inverness town centre there is plenty of pubs and resturants to chose from, and only a short drive to go sailing on loch ness which was wonderful

Room Tip: ask for room 4 or 5
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank celt67
Lyon, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Pitfaranne Guest House is more than an hygiene food certificate and cleaned rooms. It's a welcomming guest house as its hostess who is a very great cooker. She will willingly advice you on her country. So let enjoy a copious and delicious breakfast in a scottish ambience. We recommend Pitfaranne Guest House for an unforgettable escape while discovering the Highlands. Chris and Elo. France

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Eloandchris
Gourock
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here with our new baby. My husband was asked to work nights here so we travelled from Gourock to join him. This was our first trip away since having our son and as a new mum I was a little apprehensive. However, the guesthouse owner Pearl could not have been more welcoming or helpful. Firstly our room was immaculate. The décor was fresh and inviting. I have stayed in 4 and 5 star hotels that did not live up to this standard. Secondly, Pearl was available to help me with my son. One day she drove to the nearest supermarket to buy a big basin so I could bathe my son, A nice little touch you wouldn't get anywhere else. Pearl also kindly gave me a table at breakfast that would accommodate my son and I and gave him a comfortable place to sit :). Breakfast was fantastic and Pearl could not have been more accommodating to every individual's needs. This I observed during the very busy breakfast hours. As stated before, my husband was in Inverness to work night shift. Pearl kindly let him sleep longer than the standard check out. To conclude, if you are looking for a place to stay, 5 minutes away from the town centre I would highly recommend this. Pearl is a friendly, caring and ever accommodating host. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family