“Fantastic Food - Great Service”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #169 of 262 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is our first visit to this Pizza Hut and we were not let down - fast efficient and friendly service and lovely piping hot pizza and fresh salad. Well worth every penny!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Reading some of the reviews below I can only agree with the positive. I visit this branch all the time and have never had a bad experience whatsoever. We have even come to terms with some of the waiters and the manager. Always helpful always personal touches that make the difference. Price is price and is not controlled by anyone other than the company. And that goes without saying. Tesco etc are all the same. The branch is company owned as the only Pizza Hut franchises are delivery ones. So that's another false review. Its best day to visit seems to be a Saturday for us. Even though its busy there is such a great atmosphere within the branch. It's had certainly moved forward by all means. I would highly recommend. And if you do have questions the manager will happily help you out.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Haven't been to Pizza Hut in over 25 years, as I am a Coeliac and getting Gluten Free Pizzas was always a problem. I heard recently that Pizza Hut now do them, I popped to the retail park at Inverness and asked for a gluten free pizza, the way it works is the same as everyone else, you choose your toppins and they make it up on a gluten free base, I even got handed their dietary book, with what is in every food item. I have some doubts of the salad bar as it would be easy for some food to drop into different containers, but it seemed that the majority was gluten free, but it may still be a risk, I really enjoyed my pizza and I am glad that I can now go to pizza hut for gluten free. I have recommended it to my Coeliac friends and I am sure they will be checking it out

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Good quality pizza and very well trained staff, very polite but serving time can be extreemly slow and if not on a 2 for 1 offer it can be expensive

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Buffet needs refreshing and friendly service to work on. Waited quite a while by the door to be served and when taken to the table it was still dirty. When prompt for the bill we waited over 10 minutes and still had to pay. Pizza was good but buffet looked tired!