“Not what I expected”
Review of Riva

Riva
Reserve with OpenTable
Riva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 262 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a modern based cuisine with Italian influences, based on the banks of the river ness.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This was a disappointing experience.Service was slow and the meal was not great.
Is it that time of the year when you avoid eating out to avoid the festive group bookings?
I suspect it is usually better but not on my visit.

1  Thank Brownie587

Reviewed December 8, 2013

service was not good (not attentive) the food was absolutely abysimal and the bill was high. The whole evening was a disaster. I do feel sorry, but I was shocked that in this day and age such a place gets off with this pretentious nonsense. I really do hope this was a one off.I would also commend to anyone thinking of going to take a torch as the lighting was so bad that I had to read the menu with the help of the candle on the table.

2  Thank beamkay
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Worst pizza I have ever had. Waitress also misunderstood our order. Wine tasted like it had been watered down.

2  Thank hungrypablo
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Managed to get a table booked last minute and so glad we did..had a really lovely & very tasty meal also great service you didn't feel like you were being rushed. Will definately be returning.:)

1  Thank gms-bjs
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Popped into Riva by chance and had an excellent Italian meal. There are few Italian restaurants that I have been to in Scotland that are as good as this. 10/10 for service as well. What a great wee find.