“Very nice experience”
Review of Riva

Riva
Reserve with OpenTable
Riva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 255 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a modern based cuisine with Italian influences, based on the banks of the river ness.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Very nice experience”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Great food, great service and great prices.

I really enjoyed my visit here. One of our party is quite picky with what she doesn't like in her food and the waiter made sure her dish wasn't made with any of the indesired foods. No hassle at all.

• Hebrew first
blackpool
“Excellent food, staff and atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I have only just got round to writing a review as I am going back later this month and will hopefully be booking back in. Our table was at the window with a fantastic view over the river. Given we rang at 8pm they still managed to fit us in. The staff were helpful and the atmosphere was really friendly. Both me and my partner easily agree it's the best Italian meal either of us have eaten and we eat out whenever we can. We ended up having 3 courses which were all delicious! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Dundee
“Great Italian”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A large group of us turned up here without a booking recently on the off-chance. We were quickly made welcome and then treated to a very nice meal. I will certainly return

• Visited November 2012
“Straightforward Italian food, wonderfully executed.”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was my second visit, gladly made. Each course was delicious and well presented. Nothing was heavy or overblown. If anything could top such a lovely meal it would be the dessert, best shared, of marchesa di ciccolato. Only one negative comment was our bad luck of being seated by the door (frosty night) despite a reservation. Staff were Friendly and attentive without being overbearing. Overall, beautiful.

Ballarat, Australia
“Glorious food and friendly service”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My partner and I had been looking to dine at Rocpool, which was inexplicably closed for the night, when we stumbled upon Riva - and how glad I am that we did!

The staff were lovely, and chatted just enough to be friendly and charming, but without intruding on our meal.

The food itself was glorious - absolutely lovely. I had the lamb for my main, and it was cooked to perfection - as were the crispy polenta cakes and 3 bean ratatouille that accompanied it. My partner had a pasta, which he also raved about.

Would very highly recommend!