This place is everything you would expect of the perfect B&B! We chose it because of all the excellent reviews.The breakfast was brilliant. The beds were comfortable, and the bathrooms are very spacious. Robert and Ruth are perfect hosts They gave us excellent advice on a few restaurants and pubs around town.The town centre is only a short walk away. We was thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Rossmount and we will definitely go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Rossmount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland