You couldn't ask for more friendly and helpful hosts! They were very accommodating and helpful with directions to and from and even took us to the train station! We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them and spending time in their home. The room was a little small since we had so much luggage and the beds weren't that comfortable but if you aren't there for very long, it wouldn't matter. The food was good and parking was free. The location was a little off the beaten path and walking to and from was a little far but doable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Rossmount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland