Three nights in this excellent but economical B&B. Rooms clean and comfortable, food excellent and well cooked. Hosts easy to get on with and with a sense of humour seemingly tailored to the individual requirements of guests. Not to mention Milo the dog, the real star of the establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Rossmount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland