Stayed for two nights in Rossmount Guest House from the 16th to 18th July 2012. Guest house 10 minutes away from town centre and very convenient for short stay in Inverness with free parking in street or at the back of same house. Our room was on the first floor and though it was not that big we had every thing we needed for during this short stay. Room was done neatly and clean, with towels changed everyday and with very good shower. We had good night sleep as house is in a very quiet area, with newly laid carpets which makes it quieter and had a good mattress. We appreciated the tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast was very good and plentiful but we didn't like the idea of having to make the order for breakfast the night before and also that it was served only between 8 and 9am. Robert was a good and very helpful host and we appreciated his advice on restaurants and area. We certainly recommend this house for a short stay in Inverness. It is also reasonable priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Rossmount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland