“Not a highlight of a business trip to Scotland”

D'Lish Landside Restaurant And Bar
Ranked #29 of 37 Quick Bites in Inverness
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything else about our 30hr flying business to Scotland went very well, with the exception of an encounter with this eatery at the airport.
Has to be said our hotel, roadside restaurant stop on the drive to Thurso and hire car experiences went very well. But the toasted cheese thing I got at this airport bar deserves a special mention for letting down the tartan army.
Tasteless and well overpriced at £5.50, don't bother, stop at the Tesco not far from the airport on the evidence of one bite.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed September 15, 2019

The menu is a bit limited ,so we both ordered haddock, chips, peas and tartare sauce plus a cup of tea. The fish was freshly cooked and delivered to our table together with the tea which we had inadvertently left on the counter. the fish was a good size and tasted extremely nice and at £14 each we thought the prices reasonable and the staff were extremely courteous and helpful.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Paradise08003018010
Reviewed August 16, 2019

Queued up behind other customers ordering drinks to be told that as j was ordering a cup of tea rather than alcohol that I would have to join the back of the food counter queue.. finally got to front of food queue, ordered and was promptly sent to pay at bar till! Would give zero stars if possible

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019

The restaurant is a self-serve restaurant I went there and alot of the tables were dirty .There was a lady cleaning the tables and I asked her if she could please clean my table.she gave me a dirty look and looked at me like I was out of my mind and walked away.About 10 minutes later she came back and cleared every other table but my table so I had to move to another table .They have no clue whatsoever about customer service.I guess she expected me to clear the other peoples dirty dishes from the table.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Had breakfast here before flight. Jackie? made amazing porridge. Best I’ve had outside my own kitchen. Always have food here before flying. Very good value compared to most airports. Lovely friendly staff

Date of visit: May 2019