The only place to stay if you are in the northeast of Scotland! The staff is extremely friendly and it's like calling a castle your own home away from home! The setting is incredible, with stunning views but everything feels so comfortable, like being at home. The food (we booked a room with breakfast and dinner) was fabulous! The castle has been renovated and restored with extraordinary finesse and detail! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing proudly above its own private beach, at the northernmost tip of Scotland, this is one of the most atmospheric, iconic and legendary Venues imaginable. Steeped in over 500 years of fascinating history, bursting with authentic character and showded in mystery and romance, Ackergill Tower is an incomparably dramatic, luxurious and inspiring setting for events that are utterly magical and gloriously memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ackergill Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ackergill Tower Hotel Wick
- Ackergill Tower Wick, Scotland