“Excellent!!”
Review of Cups - CLOSED

Cups
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A quirky little vintage tearoom for lovers of all things tea and cake. Set in an old chapel nestled in the fishing port of Scrabster,the last stop on the mainland before catching the ferry to Orkney. All home cooked meats and soups using local produce. Home baking prepared in the tearoom using traditional recipes given by family and friends. We serve food all day which include breakfast, light lunches, and a choice of homemade soups. We are also fully licenced and stock local ales, wines and spirits.
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch. Excellent food, drinks and most importantly, enormous slices of cake!!!
You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I first went to Cups in July 2012 when I came to Thurso to celebrate my 50th Birthday with my niece's who live in this wonderful part of Caithness, The girls took me to Cups for my Birthday lunch and I have to say this is the best little tea room I have been to I love the very friendly atmosphere and the wonderful tasty food especially the amazing selection of freshly baked cakes and scones not to mention the first class service and the cleanliness of the kitchen and the tea room, Having had a wonderful experience the first time I have been again today on one of my holidays with my girls and will be back again in Sept.

Can I just say when here for my 50th my niece's had arranged with Cups to make me a Birthday cake which was just the best ever so please if you are ever in Thurso you must call into Cups and have a look at there amazing Birthday cakes

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were there the first day it opened and it was great then. The lady serves teas and coffees in old fashioned quaint little cups and saucers, the food was good fresh and well presented. The cakes and biscuits were all made in house, altogether a different, lovely experience.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Good coffee and cakes, friendly and good access for the elderly and those with walking dificulties.The sevice is good and as you will find out speaks for its self.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

great coffee, lovely cup/other cakes. Pretty staff in Cath Kidston aprons. Clienteles from rough & tough to sophisticates like ourselves & everything in between. A haven of civilisation for Thurso and visiting gentry.