After travelling what seems half of the northern most part of Scotland we were welcomed so warmly by a lovely Receptionist who allowed us free reign to look at 2 rooms - one far outweighed the other and we had a nice comfortable room, good shower and a lovely breakfast...as Coolgeezer says its def needs a face lift, tired curtains carpets etc but great value for money!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Thurso, one of the most northerly towns in Mainland Scotland, the Royal Hotel provides a perfect place for business or leisure breaks. There are 103 en-suite rooms, all offering wireless Internet access, Freeview TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. The hotel is close to the beach and guests wishing to visit the exquisite scenery of Orkney can take a short ferry journey to this captivating island. Further sightseeing opportunities can be found at John O’Groats, the Castle of Mey or Old St Peter’s Church. Guests arriving for business purposes can make use of our business centre services and conference rooms, all with Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Hotel, Caithness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hotel, Caithness Hotel Thurso
- Royal Hotel Thurso
- Royal Hotel, Caithness Thurso, Scotland