“Brilliant Burgers!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Gifford, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Burgers!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We ate here whilst on holiday and the food was superb. The burgers are really good and come with a great variety of toppings. The staff are really friendly and the service is also very good and we always make this one of our first choices when we are in Aviemore on holiday. We always head downstairs as we like the atmosphere, there is a real buzz about the place, even mid week in May. Would highly recommend the Ski-ing Doo.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank SKSAL

Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Just three !”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Soup for starter was nice, I ordered the haddock for my main as did one of my friends, unfortunately it was the frozen variety and not fresh fish ! At £7.95 one of the cheapest main courses on the menu, frozen was probably the reason why, very disappointing, it was okay but nothing you couldn't make at home for a couple of quid in 5 mins. My other friends opted for burgers, which they enjoyed. Service was very good. I would possibly go back if I wanted a burger but I would definitely give the haddock a miss ! In general, meals do seem approx 30% more expensive than back in the north east, to be expected I suppose in a holiday resort. Three stars, just ! For the friendly staff, the service and the burgers !

Kibworth Beauchamp, United Kingdom
“Evening meal”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Lovely staff. Great food. The bar was down stiars so you could go for a drink after your meal so othe waiting gurest could eat

Visited April 2014
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
“customer service missing”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I ordered a steak panini and my husband got tuna Mayo, don't get me wrong what was edible was lovely, unfortunately most of the steak was chewy and when asked how my meal was and I let them know I was still charged the full price and no apology, not the kind of service that should have been provided. I would go elsewhere if wanting steak, better places around. Meal cost £16 and I had 2 bites of decent steak.

• Visited May 2014
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Feels like being in a ski cafe in the alps”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great wee place. Nice and different for a change. Food wise, we just had snacks but it's massive portions and pretty reasonable. Nice staff and an all round good atmosphere. Would love to come here for a drink after being on the slopes.

Visited April 2014