“Excellent food and service ...”
Review of Aspects Restaurant - CLOSED

Aspects Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Edinburgh
“Excellent food and service ...”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Our second visit and once again not disappointed. We are vegetarian and asked if there was any other options available and the waiter came back with a list of options. The food was excellent and a nice relaxing place to eat. Would defiantly come back again. Lovely staff.

Visited April 2014

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely meal great value”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great service very pleasant & great with the kids would highly recommend, son order chicken dinner arrive on the bone was a little unsure but once cut away bone eat the whole thing.

Visited April 2014
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Thanks to the staff and management at Aspects”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Just to say that the breakfasts and evening meals for my family at Aspects were delicious and the service was second to none. Special thanks to all the Staff and Istuan for taking us to the ski slopes. Mark & Ruth Adams.

• Visited February 2014
Aviemore and the Cairngorms, United Kingdom
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We decided to eat here after seeing all the good reviews. We walked into a large empty restaurant at 7.30pm, we were the only people there, despite this we sat down and looked at the pitiful menu. The choice of the set meal or al la carte. On the al la carte menu there was only 2 options for each course and not very exciting either. The music had stopped by the time we came to order. We were told the starter we both wanted was not available in an empty restaurant, so who had ordered it all I'll never know. Awkward atmosphere and the food was not good at all, my partners alternative starter looked like a tesco value pate. I personally would not recommend this restaurant.

General M, General Manager at Aspects Restaurant, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I was disappointed to hear of your experience whilst dining with us, I can only send you my most humble apologies, All of our team of chefs work hard to bring our customers, quality produce prepared to a professional high standard, and I am sure that if your concerns had of been brought to our attention at the time, all necessary procedures would have been taken by myself and the team to rectify the situation to the very best degree, once again I thank you for your review

Best Regards

The General Manager
“Magnificent”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at The Highland Hotel for 4 days whilst skiing in the Cairngorms and eat in this restaurant twice.

The food was of excellent quality with great, fresh ingredients. The service was also very good with pleasant, happy staff.

The bar service was perhaps the only 'development' area. Took a little too long. Probably not helped that it's a fair distance from the restaurant. This is a minor point.

My son caught a decent size trout in a local Loch and the restaurant agreed to cook it for him, making his stay.

Well done Macdonald Hotels. This restaurant is a Jewel and should be celebrated.

Make sure you book even if you are staying in the hotel as it seemed full every night we were there.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, we here at Aspects are very proud of the success of our restaurant. All of the team works together to make all of our customers enjoy their experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming customers old and new each month, once again thank you for your review, I will pass on your remarks to our team, who are always happy to get feedback from our clients.

Best Regards