“Another brilliant day out”

Zip Trek Park Aviemore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The UK's first Zip Trek Park,Zip Slide through the stunning scenery of the Scottish Highlands near Aviemore on Zip wires, passing magnificent Scot's Pines and seeing nature at its best. With over 2km of zip wires to blast around on you will start at the top of a beautiful gorge and zip line all the way to the bottom going from one zip slide to another under the safety of our zip instructors.
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Having been before I knew that I would enjoy this. Yesterday I took my son and his pals as a treat for his 16th birthday and it was just as good as the last time. We were in quite a large group but it moved along quickly and we all got down without any rain. Turned out a really nice day. Next time we will try out the new line. It looks awesome. Cheers. Pat and Alan

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We did this activity as a family(two adults and three children age 12, 12 and 6). We were all nervous and apprehensive to begin with but after the first zip we couldn't wait for the rest. I felt more relaxed that my youngest daughter was able to zip with me but by the last zip she was confident enough to want to go on her own. An excellent adrenaline rush for the whole family. We will definitely revisit on our next trip to aviemore

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Great adventure for the family and there's a thrill round every corner! Would recommend this too any family but there is a 5+ rule as you have to be reasonably tall to clip yourself on!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

As an activity centre owner for 12 years I know and understand the adventure tourism business, The Guys at G2 have one of the best activities available to all types of people. Its friendly, exciting, fun, sociable and makes you smile. Well done guys. If you want a memorable Low cost activity whilst in the highlands you must do this. Loved it.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Great fun activity. Nice 20 min walk up a hill through stunning scenery and then come back down on zip lines. Suitable for pretty much anyone including kids from about 5 yrs up.