“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ben Macduis Inn - CLOSED

Ben Macduis Inn
Cuisines: Bar, British, Scottish, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Family friendly restaurant/bar serving a wide range of Scottish dishes prepared daily on the premises using the best of Scottish produce,Our chefs are very flexible and more than willing to accommodate any request.
Kingussie, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

First visit, loved the atmosphere, very busy little pub!!! Had my birthday dinner here in February, about 12 of us altogether. We were seated in the bar area, split over 2 booths, which was fine, although would probably opt for one long table if we had the choice (they were really busy so we didn't). Service was excellent, food also very good & well priced. The comment most people made was that in comparison to the main courses, the starters and desserts were huge. That's not to say the mains were too small, they were just right! We all had 3 courses, which was a bit of an effort when it came to the butterscotch sundae... Loved it, will be back, thank you very much to all of the staff!!! Only suggestion is that they really could do with a website, or have your menu available on your facebook page.

• Visited February 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Wonderful Little Pub and Restaurant with Great Music and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

When I drove to Aviemore from Glasgow by myself and checked into my resort, I started to cry because I was on the other side of the world and there was no phone or Internet service available at my resort, and I was immediately homesick. I finally found a payphone that I used to call home in front of the Aviemore Railway Station, and right next to the station I noticed a sandwich board advertising live music at Macdui's Pub which was right next door. With my spirits lifted after calling loved ones, I decided to go back to the resort and get dressed up for dinner and live music at Macdui's and it was a great decision. I had an excellent dinner and an all around wonderful time listening to good live music and meetng new people. They have a wide variety of draft beer and spirits reasonably priced. Americans - they don't expect a tip, but appreciate it if you do. We're trained to tip in the states...and it doesn't hurt service in the UK if you follow your practice of tipping. The service and warmth of this modern, clean, family oriented pub really made my vacation to gorgeous Aviemore complete. I spent a lot of time at Macdui's and regret nothing. You will not be sorry!

• Visited October 2013
Newtonmore, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The food was good, but nothing exceptional, the haddock was very tasty. Staff friendly and attentive.

Plymouth
“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Bumped into this gem by accident and ended up going back several times during our 2 week stay in the area , food was all of good quality and plenty of it,I especial enjoyed the local game hotpot.Staff were all friendly and polite and seemed to have a good rapport with the customers.Good lively atmosphere with pub and restaurant areas blending together

Visited February 2014
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Great menu, great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Booked up after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. Well worth a visit, great service, great menu and lovely food.

• Visited February 2014