“FUN”

Quad Bike Treks Aviemore
Ranked #8 of 18 Tours in Aviemore
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy an inspiring outdoor adventure...Quad bike treks along forest and moorland tracks and trails in the heart of the magnificent Cairngorms National Park - an area steeped in the history and culture of the Scottish Highlands. Stunning mountain and moorland scenery. Based at Rothiemurchus Centre on the Ski Road, Aviemore. Our aim is to provide the best quad bike trekking in Scotland.Open all year round.
Maidstone, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“FUN”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We booked a quad bike experience for the morning! A real great fun with superb views and amzing weather... so cool to run the qud bike in the river and water...

Visited April 2014
2 Thank louise l

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 210 helpful votes
“Brilliant Fun”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I'm not sure I can add much to the previous review other than to say I completely agree!! We were able to book this activity on line painlessly from the activities' website and turned up just before the tour started and spent a brilliant hour 'trekking' through the estate on quad bikes. The tour was spent firstly getting used to the bikes on a dirt track then we headed out as a group into the estate following behind Mike who stopped us every so often to show us deer, the views and some highland cattle. The terrain varied throughout the journey, some straight flat stretches where those in the group could reach some speed if they wanted to, some pitted sections winding throughout the forest and a great fun section trekking down a stream.
A really superb way to spend an hour, the highlight was having the deer race with us as we passed their enclosure. It's not a cheap activity but in the opinion of the reviewer, well worth the outlay to have such an excellent experience well run by an expert enthusiastic guide.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank smileme2you
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I wish I could give this more than 5 stars!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic! I am surprised this doesn't have more reviews. We could not recommend this enough!! Wonderful fun in any weather - Mike has spare gloves, wellies and professional overcoats in all sizes if you don't have waterproof wear. This is a trek and not a race! Mike is very friendly and really does make you feel at ease, he is a brilliant teacher if you are a first trimmer like me. You have a small track to practise on for a while and once he is confident that you can go on - you are all off! Across small streams, puddles and mud - but you can easily dodge the mud if you don't want to get dirty...I didn't because I found it more fun! Mike shows you the sights and lets you in on small bite size bits of the history of the estate and Scotland which is all very interesting. The ride is fun and views of the snowy mountains in the background are breath-taking! I came out very confident in the end and wished I could do it all again!

Visited March 2014
Mike932, Owner at Quad Bike Treks Aviemore, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thanks heaps for the great review.... very much appreciated. Hope to see you again sometime.
Durham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fantastic!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

me and my partner went on the trek lead by Sarah, who was brilliant she made us feel comfortable and safe at all times, there was just me and my partner on the trek which made it that little bit more special, the trail was scenic, fun and adventurous, with the weather being wet it made it all the more messy and exciting. will definitely be coming back and cant wait!!

Visited November 2013
“Excellent morning”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Just finished with the quad bike chaps for my stag. It was excellent, really great fun. Enjoyed by all, especially the water splash at the end. Highly recommended.