“A good hour or so on a wet afternoon...”
Review of Cairngorm Brewery

Cairngorm Brewery
Ranked #5 of 46 things to do in Aviemore
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Like many of the reviewers here I found myself at the brewery due to the weather and the mountain being closed for the day. A very lighthearted explanation and view of the brewing process followed by a generous sampling of the entire product range! While Bruce is known as a bit of a Tripadvisor & local celebrity due to the reviews here, met his colleague David (I think!) who was equally entertaining! Thanks to all the staff for your warm welcome.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We visited one rainy afternoon whilst on holiday here. It's the best way to spend £3, fantastic value for money! Dave was our tour guide and was entertaining and knowledgable and was able to answer our questions. As someone who isn't a fan of ales I wasn't sure what to expect but I found I really enjoyed both the tour and all the lovely beers. We came away a little bit tiddly and having had a lovely afternoon, with bags of beers, ciders and a nice handcream too! We'll come and do this tour again in the future as the brewery is expanding and they regularly update their range.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Best way to spend £3 in aviemore, Bruce really made the tour for all of us. In a party of 7 we all found the tour fantasic. There wasn't too much to see but there was lots to drink with around 15/16 varieties of beer.

Best tip is buy a £10 flagon at the end well worth the money!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Had a great time. Bruce was amazing. Pity you can't bottle him. Beers were great Bruce's commentary and ability to engage with the group was fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone. I'm not a beer drinker but I loved it.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Staff are lovely and helpful, particularly with the samples to help you decide what to buy from the surprising wide choice of drinks (not all beers!). Will be visiting again next year to stock up for Christmas and New Year.