“Nice chill zone.”

Cuisines: American, Scottish
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

On our holiday to Aviemore last week I popped in to the Super Panther for a pint of their own lager. It was quite refreshing and the atmosphere in the cafe was very relaxed.
It was a very hot day so I sat at the table outside for a while to catch some rays and do a bit of people watching. Will be back.:-)

3  Thank skiboy_robertson

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We came here for lunch today with our 3 year old, and the food was great, and the service was good too so we decided to come back for dinner tonight and had a lovely meal. I shared a macaroni and fries with my son and my partner had the pulled pork, both meals were lovely. Good value for money. Service was fantastic, really friendly and helpful staff. Lovely decor and atmosphere.

Much better value for money and service compared to our meal at a hotel nearby last night! Wish we had come here instead. Will definitely be back next month when we visit Aviemore again.

1  Thank haniauk
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off in Aviemore for dinner on our drive home from Lewis ad decided to try here as haven't been since new owners took over. It was lovely. We had the pulled pork sandwich and falafel sandwich along with courgette fries and salt and rosemary fries. Was so tasty and I could easily have eaten more pulled pork! Would definitely recommend :)

1  Thank KMcA1980
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Super panther. We had visited this venue in its previous form and have been back since the upgrade but this was the first time we have eaten something. previously the food was very much frozen, out of a packet or "ding" but what a surprise. We asked for the chicken burger, three sides and the Halloumi less the mushroom but roasted peppers instead. No trouble at all service very pleasant, friendly and quick. Great value. The pulled chicken was oustanding as was the veggie option, courgette fries were great but the rosemary and sea salt fries were just brilliant, home made coleslaw to die for. The chef obviously knows what he is doing and the staff are happy in their work. if you are looking for something different to eat and a good range of drinks then look no further and do not walk past. Much better food and better value than any of its comtemporaries and competition in town. You have to go in and try it for yourself

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had an excellent visit to the restaurant and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. I would definitely recommend the pulled pork brioche bun and the onion rings are to die for!!! I didn't want to share them at all. My other half had a cheese burger with fries and he was very impressed that the burger was still moist until the last bite, good sign of a good chef that knows how to make their burgers. My mum had the homemade mushroom soup which she really enjoyed and sticky toffee pudding... Needless to say I had to sample some! Couldn't fault anything & looking forward to going back next year on our annual trip to Aviemore.

SuperPanther A, Owner at Super Panther, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Many thanks for your kind review. We have been working hard on our recipes as well as staff training so very glad to hear that it is paying off. We look forward to seeing you again next year!