“Superb burger” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super Panther - CLOSED

Super Panther
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Scottish
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Superb burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Food was lovely, served quick and staff were very helpful!

Great value for money! Very happy family with full tummies!

Thanks again!

• Visited June 2013

Scotland, United Kingdom
“Poor customer service and average food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in Aviemore for food and chose this place, as it seemed reasonably quiet. Stood at the door, like the sign said, but no one seated us so we helped ourselves.

We sat, unsure if there table service or not. We finally went to the bar, then we're told they'd come over to take our order.

Drinks came immediately, however food took almost an hour. The food we ordered wasn't particularly complicated (burgers, etc.) and we had pets waiting in the car, so we were a bit annoyed. I even had time to head next door to look at the sale, came back, and still waited 20 further minutes.

The food itself was okay, except the chicken tacos had vegetables cut hours ago, and very salty chicken. The burgers were good, as we're the chips.

I can appreciate they were probably pretty busy but they could have warned us when we ordered drinks, just to give us a heads up.

I'd probably avoid in future.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shocking Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

The staff seem to have a chip on their shoulder about everything. Any time I asked a simple question about the menu i got treated like I was asking for a full body massage right there on the table. Very unfriendly even though we were the only people in for dinner, everything was a massive task.

The food came cold and greasy.

Bring back Cafe Mambo! Spoilt my holiday tradition.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Hansel22122345
SuperPanther A, Owner at Super Panther, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience. I have tried to contact you directly to ascertain who served you, what you ate etc but have not heard from you so it is hard for us to address any issues that may have arisen.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great food and coffee!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I visited restaurant as part of a week stay in Aviemore. On one visit we just had coffee which was excellent - even had to agree with their claim they sold the best coffee in Aviemore . Second visit was to try food they had on offer. All of us chose something different. All of us agreed that lunch portion sizes were bigger than expected and good value for money. The BLT that I had was a triple layer toasted sandwich which had plenty of filling, this came with a portion of Doritos also. I was relieved that I had decided to share a portion of fries for lunch. Although the food was excellent - which we all agreed on, service was extremely slow bearing in mind the place was relatively empty. Staff were welcoming and friendly. I think the place was relatively newly opened and perhaps this may be initial teething troubles, but would definitely visit again !
My biggest complaint would be that a joiner needs to revisit ladies loos and fix cubicle doors, they have dropped slightly since fitting and were difficult to open as they have no internal handles !

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“I just wanted a corona!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Took 20 mins to get a corona ha! Sat on the chair with my capacapacapacapucCINO just waiting for a dam corona!

Visited June 2012