We booked what we thought was a very good price of £85.50 per room (2 adults) dinner, b&B but had we been paying any more I would have left early. The rooms are shabby, definitely not worthy of a 4 star rating. Although the bed was comfortable and the room cosy the bathroom was small with broken tiles on the wall and floor. The dining room was uninviting in appearance with no natural daylight as the curtains were always closed. Staff were plentiful, smart and friendly, mainly eastern european but all spoke good english. Food was satisfactory although I had a serious stomach upset on the second night.
The swimming pool is dated and could also do with an upgrade. It is value for money if you can get a half price deal but don't pay the full rate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Coylumbridge resort hotel is set in a 65 acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. It is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. The resort includes five restaurants and two bars including the Woodshed Bar with its roaring log fire and the American Diner sure to please the kids. The resort also includes indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, play park, spa, outdoor activity park and The Fun House for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Coylumbridge - Aviemore Hotel Aviemore
- Hilton International Aviemore
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hotel
- Hilton Aviemore
- Aviemore Hilton
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore, Scotland