Booked a two night break very last minute ( on morning of departure). For what we paid I would say this hotel offered good value for money. We last stayed here about 20 years ago when our kids were small and although public areas looked upgraded not much has been done in the interim to the rooms. As it was a bank holiday weekend there were a lot of family groups with children but we had no problems with this there are lots of other hotels out there who provide a more tranquil atmosphere. On checking in we were advised to book our dinner at adjacent table for both evenings. This was included in our room rate. Two eating options are available one a family buffet and the other a bistro. We were advised that bistro was better option for ourselves as there were a lot of children in hotel and restaurant could get a bit manic. Good choices on menu with daily specials. You have an allowance of £16 on DBB which just about covered main course but obviously drinks and other courses bump up the end price. Service was very good first night less so second as there appeared to be less staff around. Notices were posted at reception regarding breakfast advising of times to avoid because of long queues we just took our chance around 9.30 and although had to queue this moved fairly quickly. Have to say breakfast spread was one of the best I have encountered with food regularly topped up and never running out. Used the pool first day, very busy but they do have adult swim between 5 and 6.30 which wasn't too busy on night we went. As rooms are quite dated they do not have controllable heating/air con this made it very warm even with windows open. Soundproofing is quite bad, could hear conversation in next room & £9 for a glass of wine is up there with more classier hotels we've stayed at. However taking everything into consideration if we could get a good deal we would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Coylumbridge resort hotel is set in a 65 acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. It is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. The resort includes five restaurants and two bars including the Woodshed Bar with its roaring log fire and the American Diner sure to please the kids. The resort also includes indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, play park, spa, outdoor activity park and The Fun House for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Coylumbridge - Aviemore Hotel Aviemore
- Hilton International Aviemore
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hotel
- Hilton Aviemore
- Aviemore Hilton
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore, Scotland