We were only in the hotel for 1 night. Reception staff were excellent - couldn't have been more helpful. Our room was adequate - usual bog standard Hilton room. It had everything we needed for 1 night.
We were on a dinner, bed & breakfast rate. My husband is not keen on buffet food, however it was hot and plentyful and had a good choice for our nearly 2 year old son. Drinks were expensive, however I guess it is a Hilton and they do tend to be expensive for drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Coylumbridge resort hotel is set in a 65 acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. It is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. The resort includes five restaurants and two bars including the Woodshed Bar with its roaring log fire and the American Diner sure to please the kids. The resort also includes indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, play park, spa, outdoor activity park and The Fun House for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Coylumbridge - Aviemore Hotel Aviemore
- Hilton International Aviemore
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hotel
- Hilton Aviemore
- Aviemore Hilton
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore, Scotland