“Disappointing”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I wasd totally disappointed in this restaurant. The food was very averege and I have to say I did not find it very clean, food over the floor from previous customers. Sorry would not visit again.

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Went here on our last night, wish we hadn't , it's cheap, very slow and short staffed!! Starters arrived at different times, son's main course arrived after we had finished ours . Steak well done! Understatement! Could have lined my walking boot! Can't see this place lasting , they need more decent staff! Also took my unfinished glass of wine when I went to loo!

1  Thank Momosupermo
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Sticky tables, food took a long time to come. Drinks ran dry and nobody noticed. Everything had to be requested ... More drinks, deserts, the bill. If it hadn't been for the kids I'd have left far sooner than we did.

Need to improve on this!

1  Thank AbClare
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stopped in for a quick bite to eat with my wife whilst traveling to Inverness.
The meue is typical pub food. The place feels like it needs a good clean and freshen up. Both our sets of cutlery were dirty. I had to pick of the particles from the dish washer and wipe the cutlery clean.
My starter was nachos- some cheap tortilla chips with pre grated cheese on top and partly melted.-
Burger with cold barbeque sauce- poor- hand cut chips? - No frozen.
Once again astounded by what places think is acceptable to serve to passing tourists
Will be back in Avimore- but not Mackenzies.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Friendly staff and average food. Didnt like the football on every TV