stayed here for the second time,staff lovely as usual at check-in and through out our entire stay.great room decor,but beds are too soft as are pillows ,so didn,t sleep very well.no views from room,looked out onto parked cars outside. aspects restaurants charge a supplement of £7.00 supplement for steak on top of the £20.00 per person allocation for dinner for a 2 course meal,but this is mentioned in menu,the chicken was served on a bed of mash which was nice,but not enough on plate -even veggies are charged as an extra supplement-on this particular dish i think this is a bit steep and should have been included anyway. great breakfast plenty to choose from.would certainly return to this hotel. girl at check-in and waiters/waitresses in aspects very attentive and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in style and complete comfort at the 4-star Macdonald Highlands Hotel. With 151 luxury rooms-with-a-view and its own signature restaurant, Aspects, boasting spectacular views of the Cairngorm Mountains, the Highlands Hotel is ideal for discerning business and leisure travelers. For relaxation there's direct access to the Leisure Arena, a TV lounge with comfy sofas and a DVD player, and the cozy Laggan whiskey bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Highlands Hotel at Macdonald Aviemore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Highlands Aviemore
- Macdonald Highlands Hotel
- Hotel Macdonald Highlands
- Highlands Hotel At Macdonald Aviemore Resort Scotland