“Great Takeaway”
Review of Happy Haggis

Happy Haggis
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Aviemore
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hi there, We are a family run Restaurant with a takeaway serving a wide variety of classic Chip shop food along with an extensive menu in our award winning, liscensed Restaurant. We pride ourselves in excellent quality food and great service. A great place for any occassion.
Ellon, United Kingdom
“Great Takeaway”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Visited just before they closed on 28/06/14, the staff welcomed us and even though they were in the middle of closing, they still invited us in and took our orders.
I went for a haggis pudding supper and my mate had a haddock supper.
Both meals went down a treat and were great value for money.
This was one of the only chipper suppers that I didn't regret eating afterwards. Highly Recommend - Great Friendly Staff

1 Thank defendertd5

Nethy Bridge, United Kingdom
“The Best Fish and Chips!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We've been going into HH for a number of years now both when we stay in the Aviemore area and when we are passing by and going further north - we never miss an opportunity to call in! The food is excellent (the banana split is divine!) the staff are friendly, everything is clean - we just love then all and what they do- simple as that!

Holybourne, United Kingdom
“Surprising”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

After a hard walk in the Cairngorms I needed food and drink. Anything would do so I stopped at the first place I saw with a parking.
The place is clean. Service is quick and excellent and the food is generous and tasty. Bench seating wasn't great - otherwise 5 stars for what it is.

Seaham harbour
“Happy customers”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

What a lovely find.
Smashing service, cheerful interior.
Most importantly the food was excellent value and very well presented.

aberdeen
“Great food”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stopped here on a Saturday night while out for a drive & were pleasantly surprised on how good the food & service was. Before leaving I asked about a small fish for our dog who had been left in the car & to my surprise I heard the waitress ask the drier if a fish on the range was spare & after being told yes she boxed it & gave it to us for free which really surprised & shocked me in this money making world we live in, will deff be back next time we are in the area

• Visited May 2014