“Good fun tubing excellent helpfull staff”
Review of Full On Adventure

Full On Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Full On Adventure, Aviemore based provider of great outdoor activities.We provide a wide range of adventure activities and wild adventure journeys. Our Aviemore based adventures include River Tubing (White Water Adventure tubing), White Water Rafting, Canyoning, River Touring Kayak and Canoe trips, ww kayak coaching, sea kayaking, guided mountain biking, Nordic XC Ski hire and lessons, Alpine and Back Country Skiing or Snow Boarding lessons and guiding, Winter Skills courses, Adventure Training and Corporate adventure activities. We also run a number of adventurous multi day trips to various locations. We pride ourselves on having a highly skilled team of qualified guides, only the best quality equipment and extra warm gear for when it's not the sunny paradise that is the Scottish Highlands.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We booked this but my wife was very wary of getting cold ! It was a lovely day and were welcomed by 2 staff unfortunately we can't remember their names, but they were very helpful and kitted us out with all out equipment including wet suite and life jacket. We made our way following them to the car park where after a short walk up to the river we separated and my wife and I were with a very helpfull knowledgeable you lady who put us at rest and after a short safety talk we went on the river and the fun started. Within 5 minutes we had mastered the tubes and had headed for our first fast flowing water experience. Once the initial shock of falling out and going underwater had subsided we were eagerly waiting our next adventure. This carried on for about three hours in which time we jumped from various height ledges into the water, drifted down the river in various places without the tubes and rode various rapids in the tubes down the whole length of the river. The guide was helpfull and reassuring and took lots of photos for us. We stopped at regular intervals to go back and retry at various point and also take in the views. This was very well organised and enjoyable and made more relaxing and fun by our guide, and my wife didn't get cold ! she even did everything including jumping of the ledges which surprised both of us. Thank you for the fun afternoon

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My 11 year old son and 45 year old brother came along with me to do the the adventure tubing and we all loved it! 2 and a half hours of fun and our instructor was really good! The river Feshie is fantastic and there were lots of rapids to try out. Go do it!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We have chosen the Full on Adventure's River Tubing in the last moment as we were not sure what we wanted to do ... I have to admit that it was the best decision. From the beginning until the end the instructors were smiley, friendly ,professional and caring. I was bit of afraid of tubing as I have never done it before but the boys made everyone so relaxed and comfortable that I was giggling my head off with my friends on the way down the river. So much fun and fantastic experience. During the tubing I could totally swicht off from everyday matters. We will come back for sure in the next month to try the rafting and other activities. I would highly recommend Full on Adventure for everyone. Guys ... You are brilliant!!! Thanks for everything.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Fantastic afternoon kayaking, top quality instruction and brilliant fun. Highly recommended for anyone regardless of ability. Guys that run Full On Adventure are really friendly and helpful!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

First off the guys that run it are just brilliant! Make you feel so at ease and comfortable with everything. Had a great day out with in amazing weather! The tubing was sooo much fun, a real laugh with everyone just having a great time. They let you stop at one point as well to jumo into the river if you want! Cannot recommend it enough, want to go again!!