“Tubing- you must try it!”
Review of Full On Adventure

Full On Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Full On Adventure, Aviemore based provider of great outdoor activities.We provide a wide range of adventure activities and wild adventure journeys. Our Aviemore based adventures include River Tubing (White Water Adventure tubing), White Water Rafting, Canyoning, River Touring Kayak and Canoe trips, ww kayak coaching, sea kayaking, guided mountain biking, Nordic XC Ski hire and lessons, Alpine and Back Country Skiing or Snow Boarding lessons and guiding, Winter Skills courses, Adventure Training and Corporate adventure activities. We also run a number of adventurous multi day trips to various locations. We pride ourselves on having a highly skilled team of qualified guides, only the best quality equipment and extra warm gear for when it's not the sunny paradise that is the Scottish Highlands.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Tubing- you must try it!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My 11 year old son and 45 year old brother came along with me to do the the adventure tubing and we all loved it! 2 and a half hours of fun and our instructor was really good! The river Feshie is fantastic and there were lots of rapids to try out. Go do it!

Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Best afternoon ever”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We have chosen the Full on Adventure's River Tubing in the last moment as we were not sure what we wanted to do ... I have to admit that it was the best decision. From the beginning until the end the instructors were smiley, friendly ,professional and caring. I was bit of afraid of tubing as I have never done it before but the boys made everyone so relaxed and comfortable that I was giggling my head off with my friends on the way down the river. So much fun and fantastic experience. During the tubing I could totally swicht off from everyday matters. We will come back for sure in the next month to try the rafting and other activities. I would highly recommend Full on Adventure for everyone. Guys ... You are brilliant!!! Thanks for everything.

Alva, United Kingdom
“Kayaking on the Spey”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Fantastic afternoon kayaking, top quality instruction and brilliant fun. Highly recommended for anyone regardless of ability. Guys that run Full On Adventure are really friendly and helpful!

Aviemore, United Kingdom
“Amazing day out!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

First off the guys that run it are just brilliant! Make you feel so at ease and comfortable with everything. Had a great day out with in amazing weather! The tubing was sooo much fun, a real laugh with everyone just having a great time. They let you stop at one point as well to jumo into the river if you want! Cannot recommend it enough, want to go again!!

Visited July 2013
“You will not regret it!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The guys that run it are great..fun, friendly and up for a challenge. They made everyone feel at ease and instructions were clear. Then the tubing maaaaaaann....it was a great experience. Not gona lie I had a couple of bumps off rocks and bruised from it but well worth it :-D Don't miss out, get on it!!!!

Visited July 2013