This was our second visit to International Starters and we were delighted with the service we recieved. It is only a couple of hours from the capital and feels like a great escape from city life. Great concept for food where you get many more choices rather than one big plateful. There is nothing worse than when you see the person next to you eating something that you wished you had tried - this way you can have more of the menu without being greedy!! We stayed in room 1 which was at the front of the hotel and was very comfortable and private. The room was very well maintained and clean. Modern and well equipped without being fussy. The staff were very warm and welcoming and treated us like an old friend that was returning. Nothing was too much trouble during our evening meal or breakfast the following morning and the food was great! We were able to enjoy the relaxed surroundings of the bar long into the night. Even if you don't stay it's a must for food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Guest House is a friendly family run local business offering top quality bed and breakfast accommodation a few minutes walk from the centre of Aviemore. Free parking, Wifi and bicycle storage facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Book Direct Rooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Park Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Starters Restaurant And Rooms
- International Starters Restaurant & Rooms Hotel Aviemore
- The Park Guest House Aviemore, Scotland