We booked the Rowan for 5 nights and i have to say it was a really nice house. It had everything you would need including an iron!!!
It was a 5-10 min walk to the main part of the high street with plenty of places to eat and have a beer, we took advantage of the Silverglades VIP card for discounts on meals. If you are a Whisky drinker like me then you must visit the Whisky Trail, so many Distilleries, so little time!! Would definitley go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have over 20 stylish, 3 & 4 star self catering holiday homes in Aviemore, each with their own private garden, BBQ, patio area, private parking and fully equipped to meet all your holiday needs. To ensure your stay is a happy and pleasurable one we have staff on site at our reception to offer friendly support and information on the area and activities. Any day check-in and 2 nights breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Silverglades Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverglades Hotel Aviemore
- Silverglades Holiday Homes Aviemore, Scotland