Stayed here for 4 nights with my husband and 2 children (12 & 14). This was a real home from home. The house was furnished to a high standard; beds were comfy,I had great sleeps and it was so peaceful and quiet. The kitchen was lovely, modern, spacious and very well equipped with everything you could possibly need (dishwasher tablets were even provided which i thought was a nice touch).The bathrooms were also modern and finished to a good standard. The location was good, just a short walk to the town centre which was so handy and with lovely views over the hills. The only downside was the poor wi-fi reception which didn't bother me but my two teenagers weren't too happy, although I think it did them good to go a few days without Internet access! Overall, I enjoyed my stay at silverglades and would definitely stay here again. Thanks also to the cheery reception staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 28 stylish, 3 & 4 star self catering holiday homes in Aviemore, each with their own private garden, BBQ, patio area, private parking and fully equipped to meet all your holiday needs. To ensure your stay is a happy and pleasurable one we have staff on site at our reception to offer friendly support and information on the area and activities. Any day check-in and 2 nights breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Silverglades Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverglades Hotel Aviemore
- Silverglades Holiday Homes Aviemore, Scotland