My husband and I booked a four day midweek stay at Silverglades, we had such a fabulous holiday the accommodation was superb, best we've stayed in so far. Our McDonald bungalow catered for our every need and attention to detail was second to none. It was lovely sitting in the garden having a barbecue and the steam train chuffed past the back fence. Only a short walk into town and all in all it was a great base for us to explore in and around the beautiful Cairngorm National Park. We will definitely be back and we have already been recommending Silverglades to our friends and family. Thank you Silverglades for a perfect holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have over 20 stylish, 3 & 4 star self catering holiday homes in Aviemore, each with their own private garden, BBQ, patio area, private parking and fully equipped to meet all your holiday needs. To ensure your stay is a happy and pleasurable one we have staff on site at our reception to offer friendly support and information on the area and activities. Any day check-in and 2 nights breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Silverglades Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverglades Hotel Aviemore
- Silverglades Holiday Homes Aviemore, Scotland