We stayed in McDonald house , dog friendly and with log fire, it was just lovely, great to have everything in the house ie washing machine/dryer , and not to be charged for electricity ( really makes a difference) the house is very deceptive as inside its very spacious, everyday we woke up to amazing views. The centre was only a short walk, but really felt in the highlands as the wildlife that came out late evening , as had 3 young deer nearby. Will defiantly be coming back, as Did not want to leave
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 28 stylish, 3 & 4 star self catering holiday homes in Aviemore, each with their own private garden, BBQ, patio area, private parking and fully equipped to meet all your holiday needs. To ensure your stay is a happy and pleasurable one we have staff on site at our reception to offer friendly support and information on the area and activities. Any day check-in and 2 nights breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Silverglades Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverglades Hotel Aviemore
- Silverglades Holiday Homes Aviemore, Scotland